- Thursday, March 28th, 2024: 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM at McCormick Place on Level 2.5
- Friday, March 29th, 2024: There will not be any registration on the day of the event unless it is an emergency exception and the team/club has contacted the Windy City Qualifier staff in advance. Any late check-ins will be charged $25.00 per team, payable at the time of check-in.
Online Check-In Notes:
- Club Directors or coaches may online check-in before arrival and may pick up multiple teams player credentials at one time on site. Rosters should be verified before arrival, but can be updated before teams first match(for the tournament).
- Credentials will be issued to the players listed on each team. Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Representative’s and Chaperones will be receiving a QR Code via email and text. (Coaches on more than one roster will only be issued one QR Code). Club Directors who are not on a roster as a coach will also receive a QR Code. (One Per Club)
- We will have a separate entrance for Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Representative’s and Chaperones. You will be required to scan your QR Code and we will validate your ID each time you enter the venue.
- Check-in times will consist of Thursday March 28th from 2:00 – 7:00 PM, Friday March 29th from 6:15 – 8:30 AM and again at 1:00 – 3:00 PM for afternoon waves. Check-in will be located at The McMormick Place Grand Concourse Level 2.5.
Things to know and pass on to parents and coaches:
- Playing schedules are expected to be posted the Wednesday before play begins on the Advanced Event Systems (AES) website. 2024 Schedule – TBD
- There will be a Catholic Easter Service at 6:15am at McCormick Place on Easter morning in room S100 located on Level 1 just off the main entrance of the convention center.
- We will have 75 spectator chairs around each court so no need to bring portable chairs. Please do not remove chairs from other courts.
- Practice courts will be available on Thursday, March 28th from 2:00pm-8:00pm; to reserve a court(s) for practice email [email protected] with your team name and the preferred time you would like to reserve. Practice courts will not be assigned if requested after Monday, March 25th, 2024.
- Pre-Event Tickets sold online prior to March 25th. See Tickets section for hours of operation.
- Our housing company MCI will be at McCormick Place Grand Concourse will be at Level 2.5 Thursday, March 28th from 2:00pm-7:00pm and Friday, March 29th from 7:00am-3:00pm if you have any housing issues.
- We are looking for National Anthem singers! If you have a player or group of players who would like to sing the National Anthem on one of the mornings please let us know as we have two (2) Halls, so we need a total of at least 6 singers. Solo, duets, trio’s or team ensembles are welcome. Any qualified performers should email [email protected] to be considered for this honor.