- April 18th, 2019: 3:00 to 9:00 PM at McCormick Place on Level 2.5
- April 19th, 2019: There will not be any registration on the day of the event unless it is an emergency exception and the team/club has contacted the Windy City Qualifier staff in advance. Any late check-ins will be charged $25.00 per team, payable at the time of check-in.
- Club Directors or coaches may check in one or more teams at a time. To check in and receive the teams credentials a clean, complete and USAV verified roster must be submitted at the time of check-in. Coaches should also make sure that they have with them a copy of each player’s medical release form. Printing or updating rosters at team check-in will result in a $10.00 fee per team, payable at the time of check-in.(Cash ONLY)
- Credentials will be issued to the players, coaches and chaperones listed on each team (coaches on more than one roster will only be issued 1 credential). Club Directors who are not on a roster as a coach will also receive a credential (1 per club). There will be a special check in area for non-coaching Club Directors to receive their credentials.
Things to know and pass on to parents and coaches:
- Playing schedules are expected to be posted the Tuesday before play begins on the Advanced Event Systems (AES) website. 2019 Schedule
- There will be a Non-Denominational Easter Service at 6:15am at McCormick Place on Easter morning in room S100 located on Level 1 just off the main entrance of the convention center.
- We will have ectator chairs around each court so no need to bring portable chairs. Please do not remove chairs from other courts.
- Practice courts will be available on Thursday, April 18th from 2:00pm-8:00pm to reserve a court for practice. Details about practice courts will be released soon! Practice courts will not be assigned if requested after Monday, April 6th, 2020.
- Spectator Ticket (Wristband) Sales Sold at the Venue (CASH ONLY) will begin on Thursday, April 9th from 2:00pm-9:00pm at McCormick Place Level 3
- Pre-Event Tickets sold online prior to April 8th, may be redeemed for a weekend wristband pass on Level 3. See Tickets section for hours of operation.
- Our housing company MCI/Wyndham Jade will be at McCormick Place on Level 3.0 Thursday, April 9th from 2:00pm-9:00pm and Friday, April 10th from 7:00am-3:00pm if you have any housing issues.
- USAV High Performance Tryout will take place in the South Hall from 4:00pm-8:00pm – go to the USAV link for details on registration. http://www.teamusa.org/usa-volleyball/high-performance/
- We are looking for National Anthem singers! If you have a player or group of players who would like to sing the National Anthem on one of the mornings please let us know. Please email Urim Demirovski at firstname.lastname@example.org any qualified performers.