- March 29th, 2018: 3:00 to 9:00 PM at McCormick Place on Level 2.5
- March 30th, 2018: There will not be any registration on the day of the event unless it is an emergency exception and the team/club has contacted the Windy City Qualifier staff in advance.Any late check-ins will be charged $25.00 per team, payable at the time of check-in.
- Club Directors or coaches may check in one or more teams at a time. To check in and receive the teams credentials a clean, complete and USAV verified roster must be submitted at the time of check-in. Coaches should also make sure that they have with them a copy of each player’s medical release form. Printing or updating rosters at team check-in will result in a $10.00 fee per team, payable at the time of check-in.
- Credentials will be issued to the players, coaches and chaperones listed on each team (coaches on more than one roster will only be issued 1 credential). Club Directors who are not on a roster as a coach will also receive a credential (1 per club). There will be a special check in area for non-coaching Club Directors to receive their credentials.
Things to know and pass on to parents and coaches:
- Playing schedules are expected to be posted the Tuesday before play begins on the Advanced Event Systems (AES) website. https://www.
- There will be a Non-Denominational Easter Service at 6:15am at McCormick Place on Easter morning in room S100 located on Level 1 just off the main entrance of the convention center.
- We will have 75 spectator chairs around each court so no need to bring portable chairs. Please do not remove chairs from other courts.
- Practice courts will be available on Thursday, March 29th from 2:00pm-8:00pm to reserve a court for practice please email Kim Greenback at firstname.lastname@example.org with your club/team name(s), times and number of courts you would like to reserve. Practice courts will not be assigned if requested after Monday, March 26th, 2018.
- Spectator Ticket (Wristband) Sales will begin on Thursday, March 29th from 2:00pm-9:00pm at McCormick Place Level 3
- Our housing company Wyndham Jade will be at McCormick Place on Level 2.5 Thursday, March 29th from 2:00pm-9:00pm and Friday, March 30th from 7:00am-3:00pm if you have any housing issues.
- USAV High Performance Tryout will take place in the South Hall from 4:00pm-8:00pm – go to the USAV link for details on registration. http://www.teamusa.org/usa-volleyball/high-performance/
- USAV High Performance Sitting Volleyball Tryouts will also take place in South Hall at 6:00pm on Thursday, March 29th. For more information please contact Elliot Blake at email@example.com Register at bit.ly/18HPSitTryout
- We are looking for National Anthem singers! If you have a player or group of players who would like to sing the National Anthem on one of the mornings please let us know. Please email Kim Greenback at firstname.lastname@example.org any qualified performers.