- Friday, January 12th, 2024: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the main entrance to the hall, Schaumburg Renaissance Convention Center.
- Saturday, January 13th, 2024: There will not be any registration on the day of the event unless it is an emergency exception and the team/club has contacted the Windy City Qualifier staff in advance. Any late check-ins will be charged $25.00 per team, payable at the time of check-in.
- WE WILL HAVE ONLINE CHECK AVAIABLE THIS YEAR!
- Club Directors or coaches may check in one or more teams at a time. To check in and receive the teams credentials a clean, complete and USAV verified roster must be submitted at the time of check-in. Coaches should also make sure that they have with them a copy of each player’s medical release form. Printing or updating rosters at team check-in will result in a $10.00 fee per team, payable at the time of check-in.(Cash ONLY)
- Credentials will be issued to the players, coaches and chaperones listed on each team (coaches on more than one roster will only be issued 1 credential). Club Directors who are not on a roster as a coach will also receive a credential (1 per club).
Things to know and pass on to parents and coaches:
- Venue doors will open for Coaches and Players ONLY at 7:00 AM
- Will have a separate entrance for Coaches and Players
- Spectators will have a separate entrance.
- Doors will open at 7:15AM
- Will have to show QR Code and ID each time entering the venue.
- Playing schedules are expected to be posted the Tuesday before play begins on the Advanced Event Systems (AES) website. 2024 Schedule – TBD
- We will have 75 spectator chairs around each court so no need to bring portable chairs. Please do not remove chairs from other courts.
- Practice courts will be available on Friday, January 12th from 2:00pm-7:00pm; to reserve a court(s) for practice email [email protected] with your team name and the preferred time you would like to reserve. Practice courts will not be assigned if requested after Monday, January 8th, 2024.
- Spectator Tickets will sold online and we will have a help desk to purchase tickets.
- You will receive a QR Code after purchasing your ticket online.
- You will need a Valid ID when showing your QR Code at the entrance.
- Spectators will need to show their QR Code and ID each time they enter the venue.
- Our housing company MCI will be at the Schaumburg Renaissance Convention Center Friday, January 12th from 2:00pm-8:00pm and January 13th from 7:00am-3:00pm if you have any housing issues.
- We are looking for National Anthem singers! If you have a player or group of players who would like to sing the National Anthem on one of the mornings, please let us know as we have one (1) Hall, so we need a total of at least 4 singers. Solo, duets, trio’s or team ensembles are welcome. Any qualified performers should email [email protected] to be considered for this honor.