- Friday, January 13th, 2023: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the main entrance to the hall, Schaumburg Renaissance Convention Center.
- Saturday, January 14th, 2023: There will not be any registration on the day of the event unless it is an emergency exception and the team/club has contacted the Windy City Qualifier staff in advance. Any late check-ins will be charged $25.00 per team, payable at the time of check-in.
- Club Directors or coaches may check in one or more teams at a time. To check in and receive the teams credentials a clean, complete and USAV verified roster must be submitted at the time of check-in. Coaches should also make sure that they have with them a copy of each player’s medical release form. Printing or updating rosters at team check-in will result in a $10.00 fee per team, payable at the time of check-in.(Cash ONLY)
- Credentials will be issued to the players, coaches and chaperones listed on each team (coaches on more than one roster will only be issued 1 credential). Club Directors who are not on a roster as a coach will also receive a credential (1 per club).
Things to know and pass on to parents and coaches:
- Playing schedules are expected to be posted the Tuesday before play begins on the Advanced Event Systems (AES) website. 2023 Schedule
- We will have 75 spectator chairs around each court so no need to bring portable chairs. Please do not remove chairs from other courts.
- Practice courts will be available on Friday, January 13th from 2:00pm-8:00pm; to reserve a court(s) for practice email firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name and the preferred time you would like to reserve. Practice courts will not be assigned if requested after Monday, January 9th, 2023.
- Spectator Ticket (Wristband) Tickets will only be sold online only. Tickets
- Our housing company MCI will be at the Schaumburg Renaissance Convention Center Friday, January 13th from 2:00pm-8:00pm and January 14th from 7:00am-3:00pm if you have any housing issues.
- We are looking for National Anthem singers! If you have a player or group of players who would like to sing the National Anthem on one of the mornings, please let us know as we have one (1) Hall, so we need a total of at least 4 singers. Solo, duets, trio’s or team ensembles are welcome. Any qualified performers should email email@example.com to be considered for this honor.