- Thursday, April 6th, 2023: 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM at McCormick Place on Level 2.5
- Friday, April 7th, 2023: There will not be any registration on the day of the event unless it is an emergency exception and the team/club has contacted the Windy City Qualifier staff in advance. Any late check-ins will be charged $25.00 per team, payable at the time of check-in.
- Club Directors or coaches may check in one or more teams at a time. To check in and receive the teams credentials a clean, complete and USAV verified roster must be submitted at the time of check-in. Coaches should also make sure that they have with them a copy of each player’s medical release form. Printing or updating rosters at team check-in will result in a $10.00 fee per team, payable at the time of check-in.(Cash ONLY)
- Credentials will be issued to the players, coaches and chaperones listed on each team (coaches on more than one roster will only be issued 1 credential). Club Directors who are not on a roster as a coach will also receive a credential (1 per club).
Things to know and pass on to parents and coaches:
- Playing schedules are expected to be posted the Tuesday before play begins on the Advanced Event Systems (AES) website. 2023 Schedule – TBD
- There will be a separate Catholic and a separate Non-Denominational Easter Service at 6:15am at McCormick Place on Easter morning in room S100 located on Level 1 just off the main entrance of the convention center.
- We will have 75 spectator chairs around each court so no need to bring portable chairs. Please do not remove chairs from other courts.
- Practice courts will be available on Thursday, April 6th from 2:00pm-8:00pm; to reserve a court(s) for practice email firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name and the preferred time you would like to reserve. Practice courts will not be assigned if requested after Monday, April 3rd, 2023.
- Spectator Ticket (Wristband) Sales Sold at the Venue (CASH ONLY) will begin on Thursday, April 6th from 2:00pm-9:00pm at McCormick Place Level 3
- Pre-Event Tickets sold online prior to April 6th, may be redeemed for a weekend wristband pass on Level 3. See Tickets section for hours of operation.
- Our housing company MCI will be at McCormick Place on Level 3.0 Thursday, April 6th from 2:00pm-9:00pm and Friday, April 7th from 7:00am-3:00pm if you have any housing issues.
- We are looking for National Anthem singers! If you have a player or group of players who would like to sing the National Anthem on one of the mornings please let us know as we have two (2) Halls, so we need a total of at least 6 singers. Solo, duets, trio’s or team ensembles are welcome. Any qualified performers should email email@example.com to be considered for this honor.