Things to know and pass on to parents and coaches
- Playing schedules are expected to be posted on the Tuesday before play begins on the Advanced Event Systems (AES) website. https://www.
- There will be a Non-Denominational Easter Service at 6:15am at McCormick Place on Easter morning in the Grand Ballroom located on Level 1 just off the main entrance of the convention center.
- In Mid-October of 2015 reconstruction of the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) and Lake Shore Drive (U.S. 41) intersection will begin near McCormick Place. All McCormick Place facilities and parking garages will remain open. For more information, please click here.
- We will have 75 spectator chairs around each court so no need to bring portable chairs.
- Practice courts will be available on Thursday, March 29th from 2:00pm-8:00pm– to reserve a court for practice please email Kim Greenback at email@example.com with your club/team name(s), times and number of courts you would like to reserve. Practice courts will not be assigned if requested after Monday, March 26th.
- Pre-Sale 3 day passes are available for purchase at a discount from our website link at:http://greatlakesvolleyball.ticketmob.com/event.cfm?id=141893&cart
- Spectator wristband redemption (pre-sale 3 day passes) will begin on Thursday, March 29th from 3:00pm-9:00pm at McCormick Place Level 2.5.
- Our housing company Wyndham Jade will be at McCormick Place on Level 3 near team check-in Thursday, March 29th from 2:00pm-9:00pm and Friday, March 30th from 7:00am-3:00pm if you have any housing issues.
- USAV High Performance Tryout will take place in the South Hall Thursday, March 29th from 4:00pm-8:00pm – click the USAV link for details on registration.
- We are looking for National Anthem singers! If you have a player or group of players who would like to sing the National Anthem on one of the mornings please let us know. Please email Kim Greenback at firstname.lastname@example.org any qualified performers.