Things to know and pass on to parents and coaches
- Playing schedules are expected to be posted the Tuesday before play begins on the Advanced Event Systems (AES) website. https://www.
- There will be a Non-Denominational Easter Service at 6:15am at McCormick Place on Easter morning in the Grand Ballroom located on Level 1 just off the main entrance of the convention center.
- We will have 75 spectator chairs around each court so no need to bring portable chairs.
- Pre-Sale 3 day passes are available for purchase at a discount from our website link at: http://greatlakesvolleyball.ticketmob.com/event.cfm?id=141893&cart
- Spectator wristband redemption (pre-sale 3 day passes) will begin on Thursday, April 13th from 3:00pm-9:00pm at McCormick Place Room Level 2.5.
- Our housing company Wyndham Jade will be at McCormick Place on Level 3 Thursday, April 13th, 2017 from 2:00pm-9:00pm and Friday, April 14th, 2017 from 7:00am-3:00pm if you have any housing concerns.
- USAV High Performance Tryout will take place in the South Hall on Thursday, April 13th, from 4:00pm-8:00pm – go to the USAV link for details on registration. http://www.teamusa.org/USA-
Volleyball/High-Performance/ HP-Indoor/Girls/2015-Girls- Tryouts
- We are looking for National Anthem singers! If you have a player or group of players who would like to sing the National Anthem on one of the mornings please let us know. Please email Kim Vertin at email@example.com any qualified performers.