adidas® Windy City National Qualifier
- Competition Dates: Friday, April 10th, 2020 thru Sunday, April 12th, 2020. We will again be in North and South Halls-Both on Level 3 of McCormick Place. Halls are across from one another.
- REGISTRATION via AES WILL OPEN OCTOBER 1st, 2019: We look forward to seeing your teams compete in the Windy City in April!
- Housing via MCI will open OCTOBER 1st, 2019 at 8 am CST.
- Pre-Sale ticket redemption for wristband weekend pass on Level 3 of McCormick Place, just outside of South Hall
- 2019 Schedule: View the schedule on AES!
- Court Grids: McCormick Place South Hall & North Hall
- Tournament apparel, merchandise, & more!
- Location: McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
- Team Check-In: Thursday, April 9th, 2020 – 2pm-9pm – On Level 2.5 of McCormick Place
- High Performance Tryout: Thursday, April 9th from 4:00-8:00 pm in South Hall at McCormick Place. To register, click here.
- Hotels/Housing: WCNQ is using the Reserve and Serve Policy. Reserve Now!
- Tournament is hosted by the Great Lakes Region of USAV
- A separate Catholic and separate Non-Denominational Easter Sunday Service will be held at McCormick Place in the Grand Ballroom on April 12th from 6:15 am-6:45 am in room S-100.
- Greetings from the Governor of Illinois and the Mayor of Chicago!
- Officials interested in working this event should follow these instructions
- Colleges Attending: via University Athlete registration
adidas Windy City National Qualifier is using University Athlete to provide electronic recruiting rosters to college coaches. College coaches use the UA mobile app at the event to find and evaluate athletes with the custom schedule feature. They upload their work to their online account and manage recruits from there.
UA obtains their rosters directly from AES. Sometimes there can be errors in the rosters, but your free UA Athlete profile will always overwrite incorrect data. Log in to your free UA Athlete profile 1-2 weeks before this event and check two things:
1. That you are listed in the roster (on the Roster tab)
2. That the following critical information is correct: graduation year, scholarship status, email, and phone number
To register for your profile: https://universityathlete.com/#/registration/athlete
To log in to your profile: https://universityathlete.com/#/login