adidas® Windy City National Qualifier
- Competition Dates: Friday, April 19th, 2019 thru Sunday, April 21st, 2019 (Due to the high number of entries, we are adding another Hall. We will be in North and South Halls-Both on Level 3 of McCormick Place. Halls are across from one another. Adjusting Division numbers accordingly.
- REGISTRATION via AES WILL OPEN OCTOBER 1st, 2018: We look forward to seeing your teams compete in the Windy City in March!
- Housing via MCI USA/Wyndham Jade will open OCTOBER 1st, 2018 at 11 am CST.
- Pre-Sale ticket redemption for wristband weekend pass on Level 3 of McCormick Place, just outside of South Hall
- 2018 Results: View results of the 2018 event on AES
- Location: McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
- Team Check-In: Thursday, April 18th, 2019 – 3pm-9pm – On Level 2.5 of McCormick Place
- High Performance Tryout: Thursday, April 18th from 4:00-8:00 pm in South Hall at McCormick Place. To register, click here.
- HP Sitting Volleyball Tryouts: TBD
- Hotels/Housing: WCNQ is using the Reserve and Serve Policy. Reserve Now!
- Tournament is hosted by the Great Lakes Region of USAV
- A Non-Denominational Easter Sunday Service will be held at McCormick Place in the Grand Ballroom on April 21st from 6:15 am-6:45 am in room S-100.
- Tournament apparel, merchandise, & more!
- Officials interested in working this event should follow these instructions
- Colleges Attending: via University Athlete registration
adidas Windy City National Qualifier is using University Athlete to provide electronic recruiting rosters to college coaches. College coaches use the UA mobile app at the event to find and evaluate athletes with the custom schedule feature. They upload their work to their online account and manage recruits from there.
UA obtains their rosters directly from AES. Sometimes there can be errors in the rosters, but your free UA Athlete profile will always overwrite incorrect data. Log in to your free UA Athlete profile 1-2 weeks before this event and check two things:
1. That you are listed in the roster (on the Roster tab)
2. That the following critical information is correct: graduation year, scholarship status, email, and phone number
To register for your profile: https://universityathlete.com/#/registration/athlete
To log in to your profile: https://universityathlete.com/#/login