adidas® Windy City National Qualifier
- Competition Dates: Friday, April 19th, 2019 thru Sunday, April 21st, 2019 (Due to the high number of entries, we are adding another Hall. We will be in North and South Halls-Both on Level 3 of McCormick Place. Halls are across from one another. Adjusting Division numbers accordingly.
- REGISTRATION via AES WILL OPEN OCTOBER 1st, 2018: We look forward to seeing your teams compete in the Windy City in March!
- Housing via MCI USA/Wyndham Jade will open OCTOBER 1st, 2018 at 11 am CST.
- Pre-Sale ticket redemption for wristband weekend pass on Level 3 of McCormick Place, just outside of South Hall
- 2018 Results: View results of the 2017 event on AES
- Location: McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
- Team Check-In: Thursday, April 18th, 2019 – 3pm-9pm – On Level 2.5 of McCormick Place
- High Performance Tryout: Thursday, April 18th from 4:00-8:00 pm in South Hall at McCormick Place. To register, click here.
- HP Sitting Volleyball Tryouts: TBD
- Colleges Attending: via University Athlete registration
- Hotels/Housing: WCNQ is using the Reserve and Serve Policy. Reserve Now!
- Tournament is hosted by the Great Lakes Region of USAV
- A Non-Denominational Easter Sunday Service will be held at McCormick Place in the Grand Ballroom on April 21st from 6:15 am-6:45 am in room S-100.
- Tournament apparel, merchandise, & more!
- Officials interested in working this event should follow these instructions
- Welcome letter from the Mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel
- Greeting from the Governor of Illinois, Bruce Rauner